Process and Guidelines:
- Students and faculty can work together to get classmates and colleagues to host events or make cards independently throughout the month of March.
- Cardz for Kidz! will tally every card that’s received by April 30th that meets the following guidelines:
- Cards are signed with the staff and/or student’s first name and SCHOOL.
- Cards do not say ‘Get Well Soon’ or anything else referring to the children’s condition(s).
- Bragging rights!
- Since this is open to all universities you’ll be able to claim you’re #1.
- The university who’s our “NATIONAL CHAMPION” gets to select which city, or at least state, Cardz for Kidz! reaches out to partner with next.
In summary, how it works is that we're going to have one overall competition to see which university can produce the most quality cards. The winner will help us decide which hospital or shelter we partner with next!